Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rough Patch

Didn't I say in one of the below posts that I am an expert at hiding my feelings...well according to the last two posts I've made, I'm not doing such a great job lately.  I've allowed my mind to wander to the plight of other adoptees and allowed it to avoid thinking about my own situation.

Not that I think that I, and my fellow adoptee friends, don't have completely valid points...I've just realized that for now, I don't have the energy to defend myself and my feelings from those who believe that we're wrong for speaking our minds...and that we're wrong for questioning the motives of those whose very blogs contradict what they say in their comments in response to our thoughts.

I need to take care of myself...finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your words of wisdom with the rest of the class. :)