Another carnival is going on at Grown In My Heart…this time it's in honor of Mother's Day.
• Post a picture of your mother (the one you most refer to as a mom). This could be your grandmother, your birthmother, your aunt, your sister, your biological mom, your adoptive mom, your best friend, your surrogate mom…Your MOTHER.
• Include a Six-Word-Memoir with the picture describing her/what she means to you.
• Link back to GIMH with Mr. Linky
• If you don’t have a blog you can email your carnival submission to us at pickelfam at yahoo dot com
• If you are not in the adoption community you can STILL enter!
This is a difficult carnival for me…because I have two mothers…and because I feel like I'd be disloyal to one or the other depending on who I chose to show and write about.
Blah blah blah Christina..get to the effing picture, right?
My six word phrase to describe her and what she means to me?