Friday, April 20, 2012

Adoption Blog Hop

Take a look at this Adoption Blog Hop that Sharla has put together.  I just added my link...of course, I'm late as usual.  I really appreciate the fact that this is not a contest, per se.  Instead, it's a chance for the adoptees/original parents/adoptive parents to peruse different blogs without the pressure of clicking the "Vote" button. 

I urge everyone to read as many blogs as you can from each side of the "triad" and mull over the ones that challenge you to think in a different way.  I'm looking forward to this.

Oh, and on a totally off the subject note...I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS TODAY.

Phew.  That is all.

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely dress!!!

    What color sash are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I have an adoption blog started but I need to beef it up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie...looking forward to reading your beefed up blog!

    The dress is ivory and the sash is champagne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress Christina and champagne sash will work well! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    As for the blog hop, I had no idea you actually added a blog to it lol. I think I will check out the link and see what new blogs are out there!

    ReplyDelete

Share your words of wisdom with the rest of the class. :)