Friday, January 25, 2013

Follow Me Where I Go


Back in August of last year, I started a new blog.  I posted there a few times but then pretty much forgot about it because I lost track of things and could not seem to keep up with it.

Because of my newly found blogging spark, I’m trying again.  It’s entirely possible that once that one is fully up and going, I will permanently retire this one and see where the other one goes.  I can’t promise that all the posts over there won’t contain a lot of the same material that this one does.  But maybe if I rework some of my posts, they’ll come across less angry and more thought provoking.  Again, no promises as I AM angry but maybe there’s a way to tame things down a little?

I hope you all with follow me over there too and let me know what you think.

I have titled the blog “Becoming Elena”.  It seems to fit…and perhaps the reason that I can’t seem to blog coherently here anymore is because I truly am out of the adoption fog that I was born into.  I’ll always be Christina…but I’ll also always be Elena.

And so, dear readers and cherished friends, I give you “Becoming Elena”.

<grin>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your words of wisdom with the rest of the class. :)