Monday, April 22, 2013

Squat's New With You?


I was looking at my FBook feed last night, feeling full from the sub I’d just inhaled, and came across a challenge.  A 30 Day Squat Challenge.



I figured, what the hell, what can it hurt?  I mean, there are rest days built into the month so I can ease into this.  And so, today, I’m at 40 squats already and will work in the other 10 at some point.  Thankfully, the restroom at work is rarely that busy so I’ll get them in when I’m alone in the stall..lol. 

With the good weather finally (fingers crossed that we don’t get a freak blizzard this month) upon us, I’m going to start walking after work as well as keeping up my golf obsession.  I’m really hopeful that this time will work.  This time will be “MY” time to fix my weight and my health.  My wedding dress is hanging in my daughter’s closet and at some point this year, I will be wearing it.  I know that Steven loves me, chunk and all, but I want to love myself and love the way I look again.  I pulled out a picture from Maddie’s first birthday party..and I was thin, and at my healthiest.  I have the picture taped to my wall in my cube at work to show me that I can do this.  


3 comments:

  1. You can do it! I have been doing a 50 day challenge with 50 wall pushups and 50 situps, and 15 minutes of cardio and a 2 minute plank. I had to give up on the plank as it hurts my back but I have pretty much kept up with the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! You can do it! How have you been doing?

    ReplyDelete

Share your words of wisdom with the rest of the class. :)